Thursday, January 19, 2012

[Make-Up Tutorial] Mysteriously You


It's true that I've been posting the product reviews lately but I'm trying to shape my blog in a more organized manner.... so here is my new look: Mysteriously You.


Let's Start :)

- Apply some eyeshadow primer for a significant enhancement in both pigmentation and lasting power.

- Mix two shades (the black one on the top right corner and the taupe-brown which is the one under the black) and apply them on the outer corners of your eyes.



- I also used a soft peachy shade (the third one from the left on the second row) on the inner corner and blended all three together to achieve a gradated effect.



- Actually, it looks much more pigmented and more black but I think it still looks alright.
It doesn't look like so but, at the end, the look appeared to be more dark chocolate-taupe shade with some light gold silver. 

I also added the taupe-brown shade on the corners underneath. 



(and.. if you look really close, you can see some some fallouts) 


- I applied MAC Glitz and Blitz and Maybelline's the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof mascara to finish off the look. 





And this is it! 

Just to share some personal thoughts, I'm having a rough time in school (since this is my fourth year), so tutorials will come in the slower pace than usual but I still hope you enjoyed the tutorials. 

If you liked this tutorial and want more of these, please subscribe to my blog or follow me on twitter @CDistrict900212. Thank you and I'll talk to you all soon!

xoxo
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.