Saturday, February 4, 2012

[Haul] Revlon, Loreal, Biotherm, and more Jack Black

Sorry for the delayed post :P As I may have expressed before, this is my fourth year and it truly matters since I'm applying for grad school. Therefore, I had to delay on 

REVLON

I know Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter was from the past season but I brought them with me anyways since I haven't had any chance to try them until this January. 




L'Oreal

From Shoppers Drug Mart, I also purchased Color Infalliable in 006 All Night Blue.
As you may know from my previous drugstore haul, I purchased 009 Permanent Khaki
and as much as I enjoyed it, I decided to give another one a try :)




BIOTHERM

As you may know, I'm a huge fan of Biotherm skincare products and 
I saw a recent ad for Biotherm Aquasource Nuit High Density Hydrating Jelly.
And I purchased it.

Just to share my first impression, I didn't enjoy it when I had it on my hand
but I don't think this is enough of overnight hydration purpose :(

I think I really really really regret purchasing this. 
I would test it for longer period of time but, for now, I wish to be able to return this...
(And it's from Shoppers Drug Mart so I can't return it...)


I think this is one of the steps of which you could've skipped,
especially when you're trying to apply so many skincare products before bed.


Jack Black

After my fifth visit to Sephora, I was able to purchase Jack Black Lip Balms and,
since my birthday is coming up, my mom decided to open her wallet to let me purchase 
ALL of the JB lip balms in the display cup :D (there were only six on display though)
It not only had lemon & chamomile but also natural mint & shea butter.


I'm definitely looking forward to using natural mint & shea butter one :D
I didn't bother touching the tester on display since I trust JB's lip balm.

That's how much I love these. 
Well, purchasing six more when I am still using my first one somewhat proves my love.


That's all I have for now and I'll post my reviews asap :)

xoxo
cynthia.

1 comment:

  1. レイバン RB3025を、夜中にかけて歩いている人を発見!どんだけレイバンがすきやねんっと突っ込みたいところだが、自分も最近かなりグラサンにはまっちゃってる。自分が最近毎日持ち歩いてるのがレイバン ウェイファーラーのRB4105、コンパクトに折りたためる仕様で、使いやすくて最高!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.