Sunday, February 19, 2012

[Haul] February 2012 #1

Hi everyone!

Like I said before, I had a list of products that I wanted to purchase (mostly high-ends but some of the drugstore products as well) and I ran to the Eaton Centre (a mall placed in the centre of Toronto) as soon as my midterms ended. It was definitely unintentional but the products that I ended up purchasing were high-ends only (since they were out of Colour Tatoos that everyone's talking about). So here's a brief preview of my purchase...




Lancome
From Lancome, I picked up Genifique and several lipsticks.

Genifique, Rouge in Love 250M Rendez-Vous, 
Colour Design Rekindle, Stylista, and Vintage Rose

And since I purchased over $38 (waaaaay more than $38 actually), I received a pouch with different gifts inside :)


Hypnose Doll Lash Mascara, Wannabe & Pale Lip
Bi-Facil, Renergie Lift Volumetry Volumetric Lifting and Reshaping Cream,
Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow, A mini three-brush set
A mini brush pouch, Pouch with the brushes


Sephora
I wasn't really planning on purchasing anything from Sephora but I ended up purchasing a Laura Mercier lipstick and a Nars lipstick, after receiving my birthday present.

LAURA MERCIER Bare Lips
NARS Flamenco


MAC
Finally, I purchased Deep Truth in pan with a 4x palette along with two Pearlglide eyeliners.

MAC Black Line Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner
MAC Industrial Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner

That's all I bought and, as for today (19th), I made more purchases so stay tuned for more reviews and upcoming tutorials :)

xoxo
cynthia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.