Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Weight Loss] Let's Do This Again :-)

DISCLAIMER: I'm (once again) faced with my weight being 70kg (154lb.). I don't mind being overweight but I just don't fit into my clothes in my closet anymore as I reach that weight. Also, I hate the feeling of my belly sitting top of leg. Therefore, I will start to tone my body through healthy meal plan (that does neither starve me to death nor drive me nuts) and exercise for a month. I NEVER starve to lose weight and I NEVER take pills. I EXERCISE. My goal is not to be 100lb but my goal is to reach as close as possible to my weight of my comfort zone which is around 63kg (138lb), the weight which I had a year ago.

Breakfast: 1 sweet potato & 500ml of water

Lunch: 1/2 bowl of lettuce with light Caesar salad dressing, one tangerine, one cherry tomato, two sweet potatoes. 1/2 cup of coffee

Snack: A sweet potato and 500ml of water

Dinner: 10 chicken breast sticks (cut up to the size of your pinkie), 1/2 bowl of lettuce with light Balsamic dressing, one cherry tomato, two sweet potatoes, 1 cup of Orange Blossom Full Leaf Tazo Tea


I didn't exercise because today was Victoria Day (My gym was closed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.