Wednesday, December 14, 2011

[Collective Haul] Yesstyle, eBay, Ardene, Sephora, Urban Decay, Jack Black, and Biotherm

Ardene



Beret is my current obsession I bought this Burgundy beret and another from Forever21.
They are so chic but also totally necessary when you are trying to live in Canada :P


Yesstyle



I made a few purchases from Yesstyle.com (of which I highly regret).
They had  some Korean clothes that I've seen back in August that 
Koreans have sold (or are still selling) in stores or online.

The website costs twice as much and I really wish I didn't make these purchases.
 I really wish I checked the website more thoroughly so that I can realize this fact but
the realization hit me AFTER I made these purchases so...ugh.

Plus, they advertize about FREE SHIPPING with $150 or more
and guess what.... I had to pay $64 dollars per FedEx box, 
which cost me $130~140 just for getting these shipped.
Ugh.











eBay
NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED



I forgot to take a picture of this dress but this is what I bought.
And it came with a pair of earrings like so. I don't like the earrings but
I'm totally satisfied with the dress. It's amazing.


NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED


I also bought this one but this really emphasizes your chest area and
......i'm not getting into this.


Sephora
I know that there was a F&F sale back in November but I really had NO TIME
so I hit Sephora right after when I received that $20 (or was it $15?) coupon.


NAKED PALETTE 
I know NAKED2 was coming but as soon as I saw Frmheadtotoe's review,
I decidedly bought this one (it's my first NAKED palette FYI) and 
I'm perfectly proud. I'm not planning on purchasing NAKED2 anyway.



Biotherm 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel
This is my second bottle and I absolutely love it! 
I had a second thought of purchasing a Clinique one,
but I still prefer this one over Clinique. For sure.
(Clinique one feels slightly sticky and it feels 100% dried,
leaving your skin smooth. Definitely leaning towards the pricier side.)



Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon & Chamomile
This is my current obsession since the moment of my purchase.
I really didn't want to try the tester one since I don't trust what other people 
have done to it (they might have tried it after a slice of greasy pizza or.. whatever)
so I purchased it, really without thinking. $7.50 + tax for 7g lip balm is horrifying but
it's worth every penny you spend. I've been using this every single day (about two to
 three weeks now....?) but I love it soooooo much. This is my holy grail for now on.


Duty Free


This is what I apply after my Biotherm Aquasource 24h hydration replenishing gel and
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'VE NEVER REVIEWED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll review about this product asap. This is one of the permanent items on my skincare routine that I can never forget about. I asked my mom to purchase this because these
are U$150 for two as a combined set. I love this so much.



I also bought a 88 palette from BHcosmetics but they sent me the matte one instead of shimmer one so I have to return it. I'll take a picture of it later when the shimmer one comes back.


And I guess that's all for my collective haul :(
I hope it was helpful and I'll talk to you guys later :D

xoxo
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.