1. Apply a primer all over your eyes.
2. Use either White As Snow or Silver Sleet as on the inner half of the lid.
Mix your pigments with mixing medium the pigment as much as possible, if you are using White As Snow.
The silver glitter falls everywhere. Take a blending brush and blend most of it out so that it looks natural
but if you want a bit more of that drama to go on, do not blend it out too much.
I also applied White As Snow on the lower centre lid.
3. Apply Blue Sky and create that cat-eye shape on the outer corners of your eyes.
Blend Blue Sky on the outer half of the lid and blend well with White As Snow.
4. Keep the lines sharp and crisp. Wipe off any excess.
5. Line your upper lashline and curl your lashes. I skipped the lower lashline because it was too much drama for me but it is totally up to you if you want that full drama.