Wednesday, November 9, 2011

[Tutorial] Blue Emerald Make-Up Tutorial


Hey everyone!
This one will give the impression that it has some similarities to "The Heart of Eternity" look. However, you'll realize that it's nowhere close: this would be more of the warm-tone appropriate look.

Let's Begin!


Before the pictures were taken, 
I applied MAC's Woodwinked on the inner corner all the way to the centre of the eyelid. 
(sorry these pictures were taken from some other time...)




I then applied MAC's Blue Storm on the outer corner, blending softly to the middle. 
Like other tutorials, I created a sharp wing instead of blending out the edges.
If you want more drama, blend Blue Storm with mixing medium and pack it on the other corner.
I kept it natural because I like it natural.




I just thought the look is a bit too simple and wanted to add something on top.
I therefore applied Chanel's Illusion D'ombre in 84 Epatant on the centre of the eyelid.
(If you want a review on the product, please click here)




And I also had Illusion D'ombre on the lower lid. 
This method will give you that pop on your eyes and also that innocent and teary-looking eyes.
(make sure that you don't overdo it though...!)
Finish off with Blitz and Glitz.


And... that's the end of the "Blue Emerald" tutorial :)


xoxo
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.