Sunday, November 13, 2011

[Weight Loss Story] Before I Begin...

                           


Hey everyone.

From tomorrow and onward, I'll be posting something that I've been promising to myself for sooo long: my own weight loss story. I know I tried to dedicate this blog to cosmetics and cosmetics only; however, I just thought it would be interesting to share because weight has been such a huge part of my life as much as cosmetics have been. I decided to post this weight loss story here because:
1) I got tired easily and my body was becoming heavier and heavier.
2) I felt uncomfortable and found myself hiding from seeing others.
3) I wanted this weight loss story to be an inspiration for others in the future; I'm not saying I want to show off, but I just wanted to demonstrate how you can lose weight in healthy way, having to consume none of "weight loss miracle" products in the market.

It's quite private side of me to share but I will post my sizes WEEKLY so that you can actually see the progression. Daily, I'll list all the food I had for each meal and exercises I did (with exact number of hours and minutes).

Sizes
Arm: 12.5 inches (31.8cm)
Waist: 36 inches (95cm)
Bum: 39.5 inches (100.5cm)
Thigh: (L) 25 inches (64cm)
           (R) 24.5 inches (62cm)
Calf: (L) 14.6 inches (37.5cm)
        (R) 15 inches (38cm)

Weight
: 154 pounds (70kg)

I'll also post pictures, so that you can see the changes progressing. Wish me luck!



* I have a Youtube account now! Subscribe :D

xoxo

cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.