1. I hate watching wrappers half-ripped off. It needs to be either fully ripped off or fully taped. No excuses.
2. I hate people who won't say "excuse me" or "sorry" when they accidentally hit me on my shoulder.
3. I also have this pet peeve about the people who slip into the swinging doors without opening it for those who are also trying to enter.
4. I went through several serious food poisonings that caused severe stomach aches, so this would be more like a phobia but I'm afraid of eating rotten food
5. I hate exercising but I exercised for 13 days straight now :)
6. I hate people asking me whether I'm Korean or not, when they clearly know that I'm Korean......asking me twice doesn't make me something else other than what I am :P