Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Review Preview] Let's Call It a "Vanity Fair"

I met my relatives last week and got some $$ from them, so I went to a "vanity fair" trip to Shinsegae Mall. Shinsegae Mall is a luxurious mall with Dior, Chanel, Cle de Peau, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, etc. 


I really couldn't buy much because I'm not a person of vanity (really?), but yes, I did buy some items :(




First, I bought two T-shirts from Raulph Lauren for my father and my brother as surprise gifts :) 


I also bought Dior Vernis 607 Blue Denim (Limited Edition) and Dior Addict Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer 002 Smoothing Glow. I also got samples of Diorskin Nude in 020 Light Beige and Hydralife Youth Essential Concentrating Sorbet Essence :)


It was a weird experience since I NEVER bought a nail polish IN MY LIFE. I played piano for 15 years and that means my nails had to be short and light. Therefore, I never applied nail polishes to my nails. NEVER. But I came across Blue Denim and fell in love with the colour :) 


So stay tuned for the review :)


xoxo
Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.