Thursday, August 18, 2011

[Haul] Chanel, MAC, Urban Decay, H&M, Garage, Icing by Claire's

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted my haul but here's my latest one I did in Mississauga (Square One).




M.A.C Cosmetics





I purchased three eyeshadows and a eye shadow brush. My new eyeshadow obsession has been metallic due to the new Chanel ad (Illusion D'Ombre) and Urban Decay's 15-Year Anniversary Palette.





I'll do swatches and review soon :)

 Urban Decay

I purchased Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I was expecting a bottled version of this primer, so I was partly disappointed but still purchased it anyway :D



Chanel



As I mentioned, my obsession has been metallic (or luminous, in this case) eyeshadows and Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre ad has blown my mind. However, this eyeshadow was much more expansive in Korea and I had no choice but to wait until I come back. 


For a review, please click here: 
http://benefitter.blogspot.com/2011/08/chanel-illusion-dombre-from-chanel-fall.html




Garage 


I purchased this one out of nowhere...... but I'm still into vintage :)


 Icing by Claire's



I've always wanted a watch necklace but this one actually operates! I was very impressed :)......with its efficiency and price ($21+tax).....






Some may now be able to tell that I'm obsessed with hairbands..







I totally had to purchase this one.... ohemgee. 






I know this is very random but I purchased this out of nowhere... and I don't know why I bought it :(




H&M


 I code clothes with many jewelries so I really have to minimize the details or patterns. 
 I thought of coding this navy top with a scarf from Garage and maybe with the watch necklace :)





This is also from H&M. Each was $10ish but looked amazing in the display so purchased it. I'll wear skinny jean.




I'm having an important meeting at school so I purchased this to match it with a skirt.




And random scarf obsession...



So this will be it for my haul :)
I think I'll buy one or two more of Illusion D'Ombres and will be them asap if I get to purchase them.
Until then, I'll post my swatches & review on Illusion D'Ombre soon!

xoxo
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.