Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Mini-Haul] Drugstore items & swatches

Hello everyone! 


I picked up several eyeliners and mascara... from drugstore! Few years ago, I had a minor allergic reaction after using a drugstore item and banned myself from using any drugstore item. However, I opened my heart just this past June and began trying some of the items.... none of them caused any allergic reaction yet.


So, here's what I got:


Maybelline's Volum'Express Mascara 


Rimmel's Spark It Up! Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner in 610 Tiger's Eye


 Rimmel's Spark It Up! Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner in 400 Lapis

 Rimmel's Spark It Up! Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner in 500 Peridot

I was really disappointed with these because they turn into some weird shades through friction. They are also not water resistant.... how disappointing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.